Course info

Vehicle Defense
   Okay, looks like I will be doing a Pistol and a Carbine course in the Willamette  Valley in the upcoming weeks. I  will also be conducting Pistol, Carbine and Vehicle Defense in the Central Oregon area. I am trying to get the venues locked in right now as I will be heading back OCONUS in about a month.
   At this point I am looking at doing the Gunfight Concepts level courses, which are a more advanced shooting course. If there is interest in a more basic level Pistol / Carbine course please let me know via the "Email me" button. If there is enough interest in the basic courses, I will try to put them on as well. I will be keeping class sizes at 6-8, as all of my assistant instructors are "out of the area" right now.
   As I have done in the past, there will be a 10% discount for military, law enforcement and also CPS members.
Details will be uploaded to the "Courses" page.....
Instructing USMC team 
US Mil class 2007

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcoming Courses Summer/Fall 2023 *Updated*

Become More Dangerous...

The Insecurity of "Push Notifications" and What to Do About It