GroundRod Texas ***Updated***


*** Class is a go. Host can be reached at Host , or you can email me at CSG to secure your seat. Once you are confirmed I will forward instructions for the class link up. It will be held in the vicinity of the DFW airport.



I have had several inquires into the GroundRod Primer course scheduled for May 14-15, but I have not had anyone step up to host it yet. I need to hear from the prospective students this week if this is going to happen. If we cannot hit the 10 student minimum, I am willing to do a 6 student minimum at $350 a head (the price will return to $300 if we hit the 10 student minimum).

I will be deploying again soon, so time is running out to make these courses happen. Email me here CSG to reserve a seat or to offer to host.



libertatem requirit nisu


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcoming Courses Summer/Fall 2023 *Updated*

Become More Dangerous...

The Insecurity of "Push Notifications" and What to Do About It