Starting in April the base price of the SEPIO Secure Laptop will move to $1200 due to increasing hardware prices and increased demand necessitating the hiring of extra help.
Some notes regarding recent upgrades to the SEPIO OS system:
- Added protection against "STUXNET" style BadUSB attacks.
- Increased encryption strength beyond industry standards.
- Added extra protections against "brute-force" password attacks.
- Created separate menu entry for all HAM radio software.
- Upgraded Grsecurity kernel to 4.9 series.
-Can now make ECC GPG/PGP keys with non-NIST curves.
-Virtual machine upgrade.
-Option for non-NIST system encryption (Serpent vs AES)
-Randomized DNS queries via non-logging OpenNIC servers.
-Switched TOR browser from standard to hardened edition w/secure defaults.
-Several software upgrades - BitMessage, AirVPN, Safejumper, BitSquare, Exodus wallet, I2P, OnionShare, Cloak and many more.