Taking Back Your Privacy - Step One
"Civilization is the progress toward a society of privacy. The savage's whole existence is public, ruled by the laws of his tribe. Civilization is the process of setting man free from men."
-- Ayn Rand
Where have I been this year? Well, in a word - working. My "day" job has been busy this year as some of you have guessed, but I have also been hard at work on some pet projects that many of you have been asking for.
Those of you that have attended my Escape & Evasion or my Groundrod classes have a solid grasp on the electronic leviathan we freedom loving people face on a daily basis. As a result of this fact, as well as a great many requests, I have spent much of the year developing the following -
1. A truly secure "defensive" tablet
2. A truly secure cell phone
3. Secure Yellow, Orange and Red operating systems for your laptop/desktop
4. An "offensive" security tablet and netbook
As those of you who know me understand, when I say secure - I mean for real secure. I cannot find anything on the market that offers what I am proposing.
A few of the tablet highlights -
* Up to date fast hardware.....quad-core CPU, 2 gigs RAM
* Highly customized secure & hardended OS that is easy to use
* Included secure email, chat, video phone and self-destruct button
* Milspec rugged housing and Faraday/EMF shielding
* Available add-ons like, HAM radio capability and mesh networking
* Support and training
The purpose behind the tablet project is to give the freedom minded (non-geek) individual a device they can feel comfortable using in the age of hackers and Big Brother. Whether you want to watch a video, listen to your music or communicate securely with the highest levels of security and anonymity.
I will have more details and prices up shortly. If you have specific questions about the tablet, drop me a line.
If you are interested in a tablet please email me to reserve one, as they are custom built.
.....more to follow....
For those of you wondering about the more gritty of my course offerings - they will be back with a vengance in 2015 as I will be backing off on my deployments to focus more on the home front.