Class Availability Nationwide



The interest in the GroundRod course has been overwhelming. I have received many inquiries as to when I would be offering the classes in "this state or that state"....Folks, I am willing to travel to nearly anywhere to do the course. All I need is:

1) A point-of-contact / host to organize things locally

2) A classroom / venue (needs to have internet, power, whiteboard, projector screen or wall)

3) At least 10 paying students (travel expenses can get steep)

***

I have seen a lot of interest in the Georgia/Florida area if anyone wants to put on the "host" hat and make that happen. My weekends are filling up, so let me know as soon as possible.


libertatem requirit nisu


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcoming Courses Summer/Fall 2023 *Updated*

Become More Dangerous...

The Insecurity of "Push Notifications" and What to Do About It