GroundRod 2 is here and covers the following:
- Review of GroundRod Primer skills
- Discussion of current events as they relate to privacy, security and liberty
- In depth study of the Invisible Internet Project / I2P
- Setting up anonymous mail service via I2P
- Exploration of Zeronet and other distributed networking systems
- Setting up and using Retroshare with extra anonymity
- The latest in encryption techniques, including ECC
- Setting up open source router firmware
- Metadata analysis
- Testing secure alternatives to Skype and other mainstream teleconferencing software
- The latest in crypto-currency trends, techniques and software
- Real-world tradecraft application
- Setting up resilient, "Ministry of Truth" proof websites
- Hands on training for SEPIO laptop owners
- and tons more.........
These are the current course dates. Contact me if you want to reserve a seat or if you wish to host a course in your area. Cost is still just $350 (per course).
GroundRod 2 -- Phoenix, AZ -- 14-15 January
GroundRod Primer -- Austin, TX -- 4-5 February w/ Forward Observer
GroundRod Primer & GR2 -- Columbus, OH -- 24-27 February
GroundRod Primer & GR2 -- Clarksville, TN -- 27-30 April
The privacy fight is far from over folks.......regardless of who is occupying the White House.
** UPDATE ** For those of you attending any of the double classes (GR1 & 2) you only need to make one $100 class deposit as opposed to a $100 deposit twice for each course.