Become More Dangerous...
New Years resolutions....I’ll be honest, I have never been a big proponent of them. I mean we have all seen the people around us make the same resolutions every year...with the same result...being that they fizzle out within a few weeks. But, if we are going to talk resolutions, might I offer this:
In 2023, become dangerous.
What do I mean by that? It should be abundantly clear to anyone paying attention at this point that our way of life in the West and in America in particular, is being deliberately and systematically destroyed. From “in your face” voting fraud to bio-engineered viruses to genocidal gene therapy shots to wide open borders to the fleecing of the public to fund engineered foreign conflicts to the governmental targeting of “traditional Americans” as “domestic terrorists” and I could go on and on. As the saying goes - The threat is real....and we are in danger.
For the sake of yourself, your family and your way of life - become more dangerous!
- Get into fighting shape
- Hike every morning
- Lift weights
- Practice or learn combatives of some kind
- Stop eating processed food
- Take nutritional supplements as needed
- Cut back or stop drinking alcohol
- Practice / Learn tactical skills
- Shoot on a regular basis
- Get certified in TCCC and remote medical skills
- Practice tactical problem solving (dry runs clearing your home and your friend’s homes)
- Attend at least two training courses this year
- Land navigation (without GPS aid)
- Escape and evasion skills
- Counter surveillance skills
- Tactical / High threat driving skills
- Learn how to run a security patrol
- Learn basic INFOSEC skills
- Food independence
- Start growing something, even if it’s just some herbs in the house
- Learn to can and preserve food
- Get a couple chickens or goats
- Have a backup water source and the means to purify it
- Start composting
- Have a minimum of a year’s worth of non-perishable food for your household
- Invest in a solar system or at least a backup system
- Stockpile various tools and supplies for plumbing, electrical, structural repairs
- Fire extinguishers in every room
- Develop and drill a family plan for fire, home invasion, natural disasters
- Have ample supplies of needed medicines
- Have a backup for every item of importance in your garage, work shed and tactical den.
- Learn amateur radio / HAM skills and practice (VHF, UHF, HF/NVIS)
- Establish a “safehouse” with a trusted friend
- Lay in some emergency supply caches (off your property)
This is an extremely simplified break down, but covers what I would consider the bare bones approach most folks should take. I realize some reading this are already able to check most or all of these boxes already, good for you but you’re not off the hook. Continue to expand or add to this list. No matter how prepared you are, how well trained you are, how experienced you are - I challenge you to become MORE dangerous. Dangerous to those that would try to bring harm to you, destroy your liberties and bring ruin to your way of life.
Become dangerous - it’s a virtue!
This deserves reposting: The truly dangerous man does not wear camouflage fatigues or muscle shirts. He does not talk loudly, boast how tough he is, give demonstrations or make threats. The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn the truly dangerous man is mad at you is the split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows fighting is what children do. Killing is what men do. - Charley Reese, The Orlando Sentinel, 03/28/1986.ReplyDelete
All of those tactics and admonishments listed in the article above are very good and very relevant. They should be taken to heart by those fit and committed to preserve the lives, fortunes and sacred honor of themselves and their loved ones. For geezers like me, I will do what I can given my current physical limitations. It is patently obvious after the current clown show at Mordor-On-The-Potomac that things are going downhill even faster than I expected. Plan accordingly, my friends. Bleib ubrig. - DWEEZIL THE WEASEL.
Got most of this together. Many things several years ahead. Pushing my age (74) but I can still run 100 yds. and hold a 3" pattern at 200 yds. Walk 1-2 miles a day with gear. Food and meds in spades. Solar backup, simple hand pump to pump up the house blater, Most neighbors within 2 miles on radios. Local Sheriffs on board. Could work are training more. Sheep, chickens, ducks, geese, horses and goats.. We ferment, dry and can all garden and Orchard harvest. Great trade and barter system with neighbors. All put together in eight years from scratch on $50-80,000 yearly income. Family of four. No gov support. It can be done.ReplyDelete
Keep up the good fight!
Great source for antibiotics. https://offer.effect-results.com/category/?category=Antibiotics .
I will work 12 hours one day so I can leave work early enough the next day to get to jiu jitsu. I wake up crack of dawn in summer to make sure the garden is watered. On and on, many of the items on your checklist. It's exhausting and some days I just want to quit. But I still have young kids at home. I'm paying the price in hopes they don't have toReplyDelete
There's no man more dangerous than men such as myself, who have "achieved expectancy" Never fuck with an old man.ReplyDelete